The comfortably cushioned eKO® Lite yoga mat has a natural rubber grip that catches you if you start to slip. With its eco-friendly construction, this non-Amazon harvested natural tree rubber mat supports both your practice and our planet. Miramar features a uniquely marbled blend of high-energy colors that contrasts with a grounding base tone.
- 4.5 lbs; 68” x 24”; 4 mm thick
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- 99% latex free
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
The eKO Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, Manduka has chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.