The innovative hybrid cotton and buckwheat hull filling provides optimal hip support for seated meditations and poses. It can be customized with just the right amount of hulls to suit your individual needs. With a quick-drying eQua Plus fabric outer cover and a travel-friendly handle, this cushion can help you find calm in the studio or at home. You've just found the support you've been seeking all along. Enjoy.
The Manduka Meditation Collection thoughtfully combines eco-friendly materials that are both innovative and practical for stillness your way.
• 4.2 lbs; 15'' Diameter; 3.5'' Thick
• Convenient carrying handle.
• Removable outer cover made from our eco-friendly eQua fabric. It is soft to touch, quick to dry and very durable.
• Zipper access to dual-component filling. Buckwheat hull filling may be removed or added to for desired supoort while cotton batting ensures maximum comfort.
• Buckwheat hulls are the husks of a fruit product, and therefore are not a grain or a wheat-related product. People with wheat allergies should not have a problem using this product.
Outer Cover: Machine wash on cold with like colors. Tumble dry on low. Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents.
Inner Cover: Do not get inner cushion wet as it will cause damage to the cotton batting and buckwheat hulls. Hulls will no longer function properly after being soaked with water. If buckwheat hulls do get wet and become damaged, they can be replaced with new hulls which can be purchased from your local grocer.
Cotton batting is a natural material. Organic buckwheat hulls are a sustainable product because the hulls (or "husks") are utilized after the harvesting of the fruit that grows inside. These hulls would otherwise go to waste.